Inducted into the El Paso Sports Hall of Fame 2015
Named El Paso 'All City Athlete 2015'
Athlete of the year 2015 Chapin High School
I designed The Drug Free Champion Program with the following in mind.
1. Keep those participating in sports from using drugs including performance enhancement steroids.
2. Create an atmosphere where those participating in sports become advocates and role models for others to not use drugs!
3. A program to help educate youth athletes about the harmful effects of drugs.
4. Create a site where proper information about drugs can be found by Athletes, Coaches and anyone interested in understanding the harmful effects of drugs.
5. Create a culture and attitude in sports that "REAL CHAMPIONS PLAY DRUG-FREE!"
This program started out of my desire make a difference. Ever since I was in my first football team I noticed that some kids were using drugs or that it was okay to do so. I also heard much about performance enhancing ‘pills’. So having worked for years alongside my father and the Foundation for a Drug Free World in educating others about the harmful effects of drugs, it seemed a natural idea to bring this great information to the athletes in Sports.
NEW VIDEO REGARDING SYNTHETIC DRUGS (A MUST SEE!)
Watch These Public Service Announcement Videos On The Truth About Drugs From A Foundation For A Drug-Free World